Our strong corporate governance practices and experienced Board is the right combination to create a successful global resources company.
Our corporate governance statement can be found here.
Our compliance with the third edition of the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s governance principles and recommendations is set out here.
Our Board can be found here.
The responsibilities of our Board and management are defined in the:
The Board Committees also operate under specific Terms of Reference including the:
We have established values and policies that set our expectations regarding how we will work together and behave towards each other. They include:
- Code of Business Conduct (English, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Diversity and Inclusion (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Independence of Directors
- Market Disclosure and Communications (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Risk Management Framework (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Securities Dealing Policy (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Sustainability Policy (English, Spanish, Portuguese)