Our pipeline of development options and early stage exploration projects is central to our strategy to reshape and improve our portfolio to create long-term value.
We are actively increasing our exposure to the metals critical to a low-carbon future. In addition, we are building our pipeline of opportunities by investing through the drill bit. We currently have more than 25 active exploration programs around the world.
We are always on the lookout for new opportunities, with a bias to base metals, to partner and invest with junior explorers and miners globally.
Our current exploration projects:
- Farm-in agreements with Encounter Resources for copper and zinc projects in the Northern Territory, Australia.
- A strategic alliance with AusQuest to develop a pipeline of high-potential exploration opportunities such as copper, zinc and nickel projects in Australia and Peru;
- An agreement with Adventus Mining Corporation to advance a series of carbonate-hosted, 'Irish Type', zinc, lead-silver projects in Ireland;
- Option agreements with Bronco Creek Exploration for copper and other base metal projects in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah in the USA;
- An earn-in agreement with Minsud Resources to explore the Chita Valley, copper, molybdenum, silver and gold project in Argentina.
- An earn-in agreement with Sable Resources to explore the Don Julio copper and gold project in Argentina; and
- Advancing internally generated base metal exploration opportunities in Australia and the Americas.