We are always on the lookout for new opportunities.
Exploration activities inside and outside of our portfolio, helps us to keep growing and diversifying.
We are looking to partner and invest with junior miners, allowing us access to attractive opportunities while reducing our operational risk.
Current exploration projects are;
- An agreement with Adventus Mining Corporation to advance a series of zinc-lead-silver mineralisation projects in the Limerick Basin, Ireland
- A strategic alliance with AusQuest to develop a pipeline of high-potential exploration opportunities such as copper, zinc and nickel projects in Australia and Peru
- An agreement with Trilogy Metals to explore their high-grade copper resources in Alaska
- An exploration option agreement with Vancouver based Silver Bull Resources, for the Sierra Mojada Silver, lead, zinc project in Mexico
- A strategic alliance with North Queensland Resources to appraise several exploration opportunities targeting gold, silver and base metal deposits in North Queensland, Australia
- A regional strategic alliance agreement with Bronco Creek Exploration to focus on copper and other base metal projects in Arizona, New Mexico and Utah.
- An agreement with Freegold Ventures Limited, for the Shorty Creek copper project in Alaska.
- An earn-in agreement with Minsud Resources to explore the Chita Valley, copper, molybdenum, silver and gold project in Argentina.