Our pipeline of development options and early stage exploration projects is central to our strategy to reshape and improve our portfolio to create long-term value.
We are actively increasing our exposure to the base metals critical in the transition to a low-carbon world. In addition, we are building our pipeline of opportunities by investing through the drill bit. We currently have more than 25 greenfield exploration partnerships and projects targeting base metals around the world.
We are always on the lookout for new opportunities, with a bias to base metals, to partner and invest with junior explorers and miners globally.
Our current exploration projects:
- A strategic alliance with AusQuest to develop a pipeline of high-potential exploration opportunities such as copper, zinc and nickel projects in Australia and Peru;
- An agreement with Adventus Mining Corporation to advance a series of carbonate-hosted 'Irish Type' zinc lead-silver projects in Ireland;
- A regional strategic alliance agreement with Bronco Creek Exploration to focus on copper and other base metal projects in Arizona, New Mexico and Utah;
- An exploration option agreement with Vancouver based Silver Bull Resources, for the Sierra Mojada Silver, lead, zinc project in Mexico;
- An agreement with Freegold Ventures Limited, for the Shorty Creek copper project in Alaska;
- An earn-in agreement with Minsud Resources to explore the Chita Valley, copper, molybdenum, silver and gold project in Argentina.
- An earn-in agreement with Sable Resources to explore the Don Julio copper and gold project in Argentina; and
- Advancing internally generated base-metal exploration opportunities in Australia and the America's.